Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
This course is for parents with children from 14 to 16 years old. Between the conflicts and crises of this phase, many of the values transmitted by the family during infancy, begin now to be challenged but also be more deeply assimilated.
In this course, parents discover the value of their adolescent children and discover how to efficiently communicate in moments of crisis.
In addition, they will analyze the social tendencies that impact the development of their adolescent’s fragile personality.
Topics General Session Dates
Saturdays in Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Knowing your teenager October 6
- Teenagers and Responsibility November 3
- Educating for Love January 12
- Making Marriage Stronger February 2
- Use of free Time March 12
- Teens and Religion April 6
* Dates are subject to change
Location of General Sessions
Scenic Oaks Subdivision Clubhouse
27000 Hazy Hollow, San Antonio, TX 78255
Time of General Sessions
General Sessions last 1.5 hours. They are followed by appetizers and social time.
Barbara and Paul Ku
FE uses the case study method. The courses tackle one case per month following these steps:
1. Individual Study of technical note and case.
2. Couple Discussion.
3. Team Meeting (4-5 couples, always the same group). Lasts 1 hour.
4. General Session (25-30 couples from around the city that are taking the same course). Lasts 1.5 hours. Discussion is lead by a Moderator.
All four steps are essential.